GAME CONCEPT: Intelligence
Intelligence reflects a character's ability to process information.
0 Intelligence: A Brutish level of intelligence
- You have difficulty forming full sentences and understanding complex ideas. Characters with 0 Intelligence cannot learn any skill tagged as Intellectual.
- You take an additional +1 damage from any Mental source due to your weak brain.
1 Intelligence: A 'bottom of the bell curve' human. Troglodytes begin with 1 Intelligence.
- Characters with 1 Intelligence must pay an additional 25% to purchase Intellectual skills.
3 Intelligence: A well-educated university graduate or equivalent
- Characters with 3 or more Intelligence receive a 25% cost reduction on Intellectual skills.
4 Intelligence: Genius-level intelligence. Automatons begin with 4 Intelligence.
- Once per hour, you may ask the GM for a one-sentence clue regarding any question of interest. The GM's answer must be truthful (ceteris paribus) but not of course necessarily exhaustive.
5 Intelligence: Superhuman intelligence
- Einstein and Carol Vorderman rolled into one. In addition to the I4 ability, you receive a 50% cost reduction on Intellectual skills.